Life on the Edge: Vulnerability and Adaptation of African Ecosystems to Global Climate Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 8 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanson, J. D. & Baker, B. B. & Bourdon, R. M., 1993. "Comparison of the effects of different climate change scenarios on rangeland livestock production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 487-502.
- Thornton, P.K. & van de Steeg, J. & Notenbaert, A. & Herrero, M., 2009. "The impacts of climate change on livestock and livestock systems in developing countries: A review of what we know and what we need to know," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 113-127, July.
- Lisa Westerhoff & Barry Smit, 2009. "The rains are disappointing us: dynamic vulnerability and adaptation to multiple stressors in the Afram Plains, Ghana," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 317-337, April.
- Mekou Bele & Olufunso Somorin & Denis Sonwa & Johnson Nkem & Bruno Locatelli, 2011. "Forests and climate change adaptation policies in Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 369-385, March.
- Jekwu Ikeme, 2003. "Climate Change Daaptational Deficiencies in Developing Countries: the Case of Sub-Saharan Africa," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 29-52, March.
- World Bank, 2010. "Sub-Saharan Africa - Managing Land in a Changing Climate : An Operational Perspective for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2874, The World Bank.
- H. Brown & Johnson Nkem & Denis Sonwa & Youssoufa Bele, 2010. "Institutional adaptive capacity and climate change response in the Congo Basin forests of Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 263-282, March.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.