Life on the Edge: Vulnerability and Adaptation of African Ecosystems to Global Climate Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 8 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanson, J. D. & Baker, B. B. & Bourdon, R. M., 1993. "Comparison of the effects of different climate change scenarios on rangeland livestock production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 487-502.
- H. Brown & Johnson Nkem & Denis Sonwa & Youssoufa Bele, 2010. "Institutional adaptive capacity and climate change response in the Congo Basin forests of Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 263-282, March.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Lisa Westerhoff & Barry Smit, 2009. "The rains are disappointing us: dynamic vulnerability and adaptation to multiple stressors in the Afram Plains, Ghana," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 317-337, April.
- Mekou Bele & Olufunso Somorin & Denis Sonwa & Johnson Nkem & Bruno Locatelli, 2011. "Forests and climate change adaptation policies in Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 369-385, March.
- Thornton, P.K. & van de Steeg, J. & Notenbaert, A. & Herrero, M., 2009. "The impacts of climate change on livestock and livestock systems in developing countries: A review of what we know and what we need to know," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 113-127, July.
- Jekwu Ikeme, 2003. "Climate Change Daaptational Deficiencies in Developing Countries: the Case of Sub-Saharan Africa," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 29-52, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.