Accounting for time in Mitigating Global Warming through land-use change and forestry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 5 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Fankhauser & R. Tol, 1997. "The social costs of climate change: The IPCC second assessment report and beyond," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 385-403, December.
- Jayant Sathaye & Willy Makundi & Beth Goldberg & Catrinus Jepma & Michelle Pinard, 1997. "International Workshop on Sustainable Forestry Management: Monitoring and Verification of Greenhouse Gases Summary Statement," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 91-99, June.
- Philip Fearnside, 1998. "The Value of Human Life in Global Warming Impacts," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 83-85, January.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-37, July.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 1988. "China's Three Gorges Dam: "Fatal" project or step toward modernization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 615-630, May.
- Azar, Christian & Sterner, Thomas, 1996. "Discounting and distributional considerations in the context of global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-184, November.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.