Integrated modelling approaches to analysis of climate change impacts on forests and forest management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Massimo Tavoni & Valentina Bosetti & Brent Sohngen, 2007.
"Forestry and the Carbon Market Response to Stabilize Climate,"
2007.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tavoni, Massimo & Sohngen, Brent & Bosetti, Valentina, 2007. "Forestry and the carbon market response to stabilize climate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5346-5353, November.
- Valentina Bosetti & David Tomberlin, 2004. "Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei," Working Papers 2004.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kadekodi, Gopal K. & Ravindranath, N. H., 1997. "Macro-economic analysis of forestry options on carbon sequestration in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 201-223, December.
- Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise & Hugh Pitcher & Richard Richels & Tom Wigley & Chris Maccracken, 1997. "An integrated assessment of climate change and the accelerated introduction of advanced energy technologies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 311-339, December.
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn, 2003. "An Optimal Control Model of Forest Carbon Sequestration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 448-457.
- Solberg, Birger & Moiseyev, Alexander & Kallio, A. Maarit I., 2003. "Economic impacts of accelerating forest growth in Europe," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 157-171, July.
- Valentina Bosetti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "The WITCH Model. Structure, Baseline, Solutions," Working Papers 2007.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elizabeth Kopits & Alex L. Marten & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Moving Forward with Incorporating "Catastrophic" Climate Change into Policy Analysis," NCEE Working Paper Series 201301, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jan 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.