On Marriage-Specific Human Capital: Its Role as a Determinant of Remarriage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Chiswick, 2003.
"Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 343-361, December.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2003. "Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Meggiolaro & Fausta Ongaro, 2008. "Repartnering after marital dissolution: Does context play a role?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(57), pages 1913-1934, November.
- Natalie Chen & Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2007.
"Women's Earning Power and the "Double Burden" of Market and Household Work,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
20, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007. "Women's Earning Power and the 'Double Burden' of Market and Household Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 6269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007. "Women’s Earning Power and the “Double Burden” of Market and Household Work," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 800, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007.
"Does Migration Empower Married Women?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
812, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana, 2003. "A consumer theory with competitive markets for work in marriage," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 609-645.
- David E. Bloom & Cecilia Conrad & Cynthia Miller, 1996. "Child Support and Fathers' Remarriage and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 5781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope Corman & Robert Kaestner, 1991. "The Effects of Child Health on Marital Status," NBER Working Papers 3850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L., 2006.
"Age at Marriage and Marital Instability: Revisiting the Becker-Landes-Michael Hypothesis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evelyn Lehrer, 2008. "Age at marriage and marital instability: revisiting the Becker–Landes–Michael hypothesis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 463-484, April.
- Steven Horwitz & Peter Lewin, 2008. "Heterogeneous human capital, uncertainty, and the structure of plans: A market process approach to marriage and divorce," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Cameron, Samuel, 2003. "The economic model of divorce: the neglected role of search and specific capital formation," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 303-316, July.
- Per-Ola Maneschiöld & Bengt Haraldsson, 2007. "Religious Norms and Labour Supply of Married Women in Sweden," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 41-56, Spring.
- Yunhee Chang & Ki Lee, 2006. "Household Debt and Marital Instability: Evidence from the Korean Labor and Income Panel Study," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 675-691, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.