Investment in health when health is stochastic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Wagstaff, Adam, 1990.
"Uncertainty and the demand for medical care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 23-38, June.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Alan Wagstaff, 1987. "Uncertainty and the demand for medical care," Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York 028chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1994. "Consumption/pollution tradeoffs in an environment vulnerable to pollution-related catastrophic collapse," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 991-1010, September.
- Robert J. Johnston & Jon G. Sutinen, 1996. "Uncertain Biomass Shift and Collapse: Implications for Harvest Policy in the Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(4), pages 500-518.
- Audrey Laporte, 2014. "Should the Grossman model retain its Iconic status in health economics?," Working Papers 140003, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.