Instability of matchings in decentralized markets with various preference structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011.
"A Measure to Compare Matchings in Marriage Markets,"
2011.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011. "A Measure to compare Matchings in Marriage Markets," Discussion Paper Series dp575, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011. "A Measure to compare Matchings in Marriage Markets," Working Papers 005-11, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- James W. Boudreau, 2008.
"Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets,"
2008-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- James Boudreau, 2008. "Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-12.
- Ismail Saglam, 2014.
"Simple Heuristics as Equilibrium Strategies in Mutual Sequential Mate Search,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 17(1), pages 12.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Simple heuristics as equilibrium strategies in mutual sequential mate search," MPRA Paper 44222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.