note: On an Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value without the Additivity Axiom
AbstractWe prove that the Banzhaf value is a unique symmetric solution having the dummy player property, the marginal contribution property introduced by Young (1985) and satisfying a very natural reduction axiom of Lehrer (1988).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Note: Received January 1996 Revised version July 1996
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin Malawski, 2002. "Equal treatment, symmetry and Banzhaf value axiomatizations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 47-67.
- André Casajus, 2011. "Marginality, differential marginality, and the Banzhaf value," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 365-372, September.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali, 2006.
"On the Coleman indices of voting power,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 273-289, May.
- Yan-An Hwang & Yu-Hsien Liao, 2010. "Consistency and dynamic approach of indexes," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 679-694, April.
- Lucia Pusillo, 2013. "Banzhaf LikeValue for Games with Interval Uncertainty," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 005-014, March.
- Brink, J.R. van den & Laan, G. van der, 2001.
"A Class of Consistent Share Functions For Games in Coalition Structure,"
2001-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Brink, Rene & van der Laan, Gerard, 2005. "A class of consistent share functions for games in coalition structure," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 193-212, April.
- René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan, 2001. "A Class of Consistent Share Functions for Games in Coalition Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-044/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2000. "- Shapley-Shubik And Banzhaf Indices Revisited," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mikel Álvarez-Mozos & Oriol Tejada Pinyol, 2014. "The Banzhaf Value in the Presence of Externalities," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/302, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Tadeusz Radzik & Andrzej Nowak & Theo Driessen, 1997. "Weighted Banzhaf values," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 109-118, February.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali & Sarka, Palash, 2007.
"A Characterization and Some Properties of the Banzhaf-Coleman-Dubey-Shapley Sensitivity Index,"
Staff General Research Papers
12807, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali & Sarkar, Palash, 2004. "A characterization and some properties of the Banzhaf-Coleman-Dubey-Shapley sensitivity index," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 31-48, October.
- André Casajus, 2012. "Amalgamating players, symmetry, and the Banzhaf value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 497-515, August.
- Gerard van der Laan & René van den Brink, 2002.
"A Banzhaf share function for cooperative games in coalition structure,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 61-86, August.
- Laan, G. van der & Brink, J.R. van den, 1998. "A Banzhaf share function for cooperative games in coalition structure," Discussion Paper 1998-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- André Casajus, 2014. "Collusion, quarrel, and the Banzhaf value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-11, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.