Introduction: ‘New directions in international trade theory’
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 41 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Anderson, 2007.
"Does Trade Foster Contract Enforcement?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
672, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ronald Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2009. "Competitive trade models and real world features," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 163-174, October.
- Daniel Bernhofen, .
"Predicting the Pattern of International Trade in the Neoclassical Model: A Synthesis,"
08/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Daniel Bernhofen, 2009. "Predicting the pattern of international trade in the neoclassical model: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Eric Bond, 2009. "Paths of efficient self-enforcing trade agreements," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-104, October.
- Yunfang Hu & Murray Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2009. "A two-country dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model with physical and human capital accumulation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 67-84, October.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2007.
"Multilateral Subsidy Games,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 147-161, October.
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, 2009.
"Tariff reforms with rigid wages,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 23-39, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.