Introduction: ‘New directions in international trade theory’
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 41 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dermot Leahy & J. Neary, 2009.
"Multilateral subsidy games,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 41-66, October.
- Daniel Bernhofen, 2009.
"Predicting the pattern of international trade in the neoclassical model: a synthesis,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Daniel Bernhofen, . "Predicting the Pattern of International Trade in the Neoclassical Model: A Synthesis," Discussion Papers 08/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ronald Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2009. "Competitive trade models and real world features," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 163-174, October.
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, .
"Tariff Reforms with Rigid Wages,"
07/29, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- James Anderson, 2009.
"Does trade foster contract enforcement?,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 105-130, October.
- Yunfang Hu & Murray Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2009. "A two-country dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model with physical and human capital accumulation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 67-84, October.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Free trade: what are the terms-of-trade effects?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 147-161, October.
- Eric Bond, 2009. "Paths of efficient self-enforcing trade agreements," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-104, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.