Bertrand Games and Sharing Rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2002. "Mixed Bertrand equilibria under decreasing returns to scale: an embarrassment of riches," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 359-362, February.
- Simon, Leo K & Zame, William R, 1990.
"Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 861-72, July.
- Leo K. Simon and William R. Zame., 1987. "Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Economics Working Papers 8756, University of California at Berkeley.
- Simon, Leo K. & Zame, William R., 1987. "Discontinous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8n46v2wv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Todd R. Kaplan & David Wettstein, 2000. "The possibility of mixed-strategy equilibria with constant-returns-to-scale technology under Bertrand competition," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 65-71.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 1995. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Bertrand Equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 19-32, January.
- Blume, Andreas, 2003. "Bertrand without fudge," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 167-168, February.
- Baye, Michael R. & Morgan, John, 1999. "A folk theorem for one-shot Bertrand games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 59-65, October.
- Philip J. Reny, 1999. "On the Existence of Pure and Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1029-1056, September.
- Dan Kovenock & Raymond J. Deneckere, 1996. "Bertrand-Edgeworth duopoly with unit cost asymmetry (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-25.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2012. "A Unified Approach to Equilibrium Existence in Discontinuous Strategic Games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717135, HAL.
- Germán Coloma, 2010.
"El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 189-205, December.
- Germán Coloma, 2009. "El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 397, Universidad del CEMA.
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2009.
"Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs,"
RCER Working Papers
549, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2008. "Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs," RCER Working Papers 541, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00709093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeanine Thal, 2005.
"Optimal Collusion under Cost Asymmetry,"
2005-36, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2008.
"Existence and Uniqueness of Nash Equilibrium in Electoral Competition Games: The Hybrid Case,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(5), pages 827-857, October.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Existence and uniqueness of Nash Equilibrium in electoral competition games: The hybrid case," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0702, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Existence and uniqueness of Nash equilibrium in electoral competition games: The hybrid case," Wallis Working Papers WP50, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009. "Free Entry Bertrand Competition," MPRA Paper 17837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 2011. "Bertrand equilibrium with subadditive costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 202-204, August.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2012. "A Unified Approach to Equilibrium Existence in Discontinuous Strategic Games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bagh, Adib, 2010. "Pure strategy equilibria in Bertrand games with discontinuous demand and asymmetric tie-breaking rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 277-279, September.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00709093 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.