Older Workers’ Access to Employer-Sponsored Retiree Health Insurance, 2000–2006
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001.
"Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002. "Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Patricia H Born & Alice M Zawacki, 2003. "Manufacturing Firms' Decisions Regarding Retiree Health Insurance," Working Papers 03-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 1996.
"Health Insurance and Early Retirement: Evidence from the Availability of Continuation Coverage,"
in: Advances in the Economics of Aging, pages 115-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte Madrian, 1993. "Health Insurance and Early Retirement: Evidence from the Availability of Continuation Coverage," NBER Working Papers 4594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard W. Johnson & Amy J. Davidoff & Kevin Perese, 2003. "Health insurance costs and early retirement decisions," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(4), pages 716-729, July.
- Rogowski, Jeannette & Karoly, Lynn, 2000. "Health insurance and retirement behavior: evidence from the health and retirement survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 529-539, July.
- Alice Zawacki, 2006. "Using the MEPS-IC to Study Retiree Health Insurance," Working Papers 06-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.