Justice on the Job: Perspectives on the Erosion of Collective Bargaining in the United States
AbstractThis volume examines the state of workers’ freedom to form unions and bargain collectively. The contributors present empirical evidence to support their innovative ideas for advancing workers' rights.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number joj and published in 2006.
ISBN: cloth 9780880992794 paper 9780880992787
Note: PDF is the book's first chapter.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
collective bargaining; unions; union-management cooperation; labor relations; contracts;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux & W. Craig Riddell, 2003. "Unionization and Wage Inequality: A Comparative Study of the U.S, the U.K., and Canada," NBER Working Papers 9473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2005. "Introduction," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 509-511, 09.
- Michael Ash & Jean Ann Seago, 2004. "The effect of registered nurses' unions on heart-attack mortality," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(3), pages 422-442, April.
- Benjamin Radcliff, 2001. "Organized Labor and Electoral Participation in American National Elections," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(2), pages 405-414, April.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002.
"Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001. "Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.