Happiness in the Perspective of Evolutionary Psychology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Happiness Studies.
Volume (Year): 3 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eleonora Gullone, 2000. "The Biophilia Hypothesis and Life in the 21st Century: Increasing Mental Health or Increasing Pathology?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 293-322, September.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2000. "The Four Qualities of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Lundberg, Olle, 1993. "The impact of childhood living conditions on illness and mortality in adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1047-1052, April.
- Wim Naudé & José Amorós & Oscar Cristi, 2014. "“Surfeiting, the appetite may sicken”: entrepreneurship and happiness," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 523-540, March.
- Rojas, Mariano, 2008. "Experienced Poverty and Income Poverty in Mexico: A Subjective Well-Being Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1078-1093, June.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2011. "Conflicted Minds: Recalibrational Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 11-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Wim Naudé & José Ernesto Amorós & Oscar Cristi, 2011.
"‘Surfeiting, The Appetite May Sicken’: Entrepreneurship and the Happiness of Nations,"
2011/07, Maastricht School of Management.
- Naudé, Wim & Amoros, José Ernesto & Cristi, Oscar, 2012. ""Surfeiting, the appetite may sicken": Entrepreneurship and the happiness of nations," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nigel Barber, 2009. "The Influence of Abnormal Sex Differences in Life Expectancy on National Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 149-159, April.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2010. "Greater Happiness for a Greater Number," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 605-629, October.
- Eric Schniter & Timothy Shields, 2013. "Recalibrational Emotions and the Regulation of Trust-Based Behaviors," Working Papers 13-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.