Aggregation of Heterogeneous Interacting Agents: The Variant Representative Agent Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination.
Volume (Year): 1 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11403
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenwald, Bruce C & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1993.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 77-114, February.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993. "Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 2494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aoki,Masanao, 2001.
"Modeling Aggregate Behavior and Fluctuations in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521781268, November.
- Aoki,Masanao, 2004. "Modeling Aggregate Behavior and Fluctuations in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521606196, November.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1989. "Exact Aggregation and a Representative Consumer," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(3), pages 621-33, August.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1997. "Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288008.
- Cooper, Russell & John, Andrew, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-63, August.
- Aoki,Masanao, 1998. "New Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637695, November.
- Harry H. Kelejian, 1980. "Aggregation and Disaggregation of Nonlinear Equations," NBER Chapters, in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 135-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaffeo, Edoardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2003. "On the size distribution of firms: additional evidence from the G7 countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 117-123.
- Jan Kmenta & James B. Ramsey, 1980. "Evaluation of Econometric Models," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kmen80-1.
- E. Gaffeo & M. Catalano & F. Clementi & D. Delli Gatti & M. Gallegati & A. Russo, 2006.
"Reflections on Modern Macroeconomics: Can We Travel Along a Safer Road?,"
- Gaffeo, E. & Catalano, M. & Clementi, F. & Delli Gatti, D. & Gallegati, M. & Russo, A., 2007. "Reflections on modern macroeconomics: Can we travel along a safer road?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 89-97.
- Tiziana Assenza & Domenico Delli Gatti, 2012.
"E Pluribus Unum: Macroeconomic Modelling for Multi-agent Economies,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2012-08, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Assenza, Tiziana & Delli Gatti, Domenico, 2013. "E Pluribus Unum: Macroeconomic modelling for multi-agent economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1659-1682.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Simone Landini, 2007.
"Economic dynamics with financial fragility and mean-field interaction: a model,"
- Di Guilmi, C. & Gallegati, M. & Landini, S., 2008. "Economic dynamics with financial fragility and mean-field interaction: A model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3852-3861.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Corrado Di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Simone Landini, 2012. "Reconstructing Aggregate Dynamics in Heterogeneous Agents Models. A Markovian Approach," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 117-146.
- Simone Landini & Mariacristina Uberti, 2008. "A Statistical Mechanic View of Macro-dynamics in Economics," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 121-146, September.
- Assenza, T. & Delli Gatti, D. & Gallegati, M., 2007. "Heterogeneity and Aggregation in a Financial Accelerator Model," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.