Full currency convertibility in Eastern Europe?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Intereconomics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1992)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113472
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1993. "Financial opening in developing countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 44-48, January.
- Helmut Reisen & Hélène Yèches, 1991.
"Time-Varying Estimates on the Openness of the Capital Account in Korea and Taiwan,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
42, OECD Publishing.
- Reisen, Helmut & Yeches, Helene, 1993. "Time-varying estimates on the openness of the capital account in Korea and Taiwan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 285-305, August.
- Rainer Schweickert, 1995.
"Searching for credible exchange rate regimes in the former Soviet Union,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 126-132, May.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1995. "Searching for credible exchange rate regimes in the former Soviet Union," Open Access publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy info:hdl:10419/1651, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1995. "Currency reforms in the Former Soviet Union (FSU): on the importance of macroeconomic constraints," Kiel Working Papers 670, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.