The Interaction of Foreign Direct Investment with Electronic Commerce in Less Developed Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Forum for Social Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12143
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moran, Theodore H., 2000. "The product cycle model of foreign direct investment and developing country welfare," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 297-311.
- Gholami, Roghieh & Lee, Sang-Yong Tom & Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "The Causal Relationship between ICT and FDI," Working Paper Series RP2005/26, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Piatkowski, Marcin, 2002. "The 'New Economy' and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-67, November.
- Rebecca Watson & Michael D. Myers, 2001. "IT Industry Success in Small Countries: The Cases of Finland and New Zealand," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 9(2), pages 4-14, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.