Dual pricing of multi-exercise options under volume constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 91B - - - - - -
- 60G - - - - - -
- 62L - - - - - -
- 65C - - - - - -
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Carriere, Jacques F., 1996. "Valuation of the early-exercise price for options using simulations and nonparametric regression," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-30, December.
- Nikolay Aleksandrov & Raphael Espinoza & Lajos Gyurko, 2012.
"Optimal Oil Production and the World Supply of Oil,"
OxCarre Working Papers
092, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aleksandrov, Nikolay & Espinoza, Raphael & Gyurkó, Lajos, 2013. "Optimal oil production and the world supply of oil," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1248-1263.
- Nikolay Aleksandrov & lajos Gyurko & Raphael A. Espinoza, 2012. "Optimal Oil Production and the World Supply of Oil," IMF Working Papers 12/294, International Monetary Fund.
- John Schoenmakers, 2012. "A pure martingale dual for multiple stopping," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 319-334, April.
- Helin Zhu & Fan Ye & Enlu Zhou, 2013. "Fast Estimation of True Bounds on Bermudan Option Prices under Jump-diffusion Processes," Papers 1305.4321, arXiv.org.
- S\"oren Christensen & Albrecht Irle & Stephan J\"urgens, 2012. "Optimal multiple stopping with random waiting times," Papers 1205.1966, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bender & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2013. "A First-Order BSPDE for Swing Option Pricing," Papers 1305.3988, arXiv.org.
- Lajos Gergely Gyurko & Ben Hambly & Jan Hendrik Witte, 2011. "Monte Carlo methods via a dual approach for some discrete time stochastic control problems," Papers 1112.4351, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.