Valuation of the early-exercise price for options using simulations and nonparametric regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schachermayer, W., 1992. "A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257, December.
- Cleveland, William S. & Devlin, Susan J. & Grosse, Eric, 1988. "Regression by local fitting : Methods, properties, and computational algorithms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 87-114, January.
- Christian Bender, 2011. "Dual pricing of multi-exercise options under volume constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Thilo Moseler & Christian Bender, 2008. "Importance sampling for backward SDEs," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-11, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Gagliardini, Patrick & Ronchetti, Diego, 2013. "Semi-parametric estimation of American option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 57-82.
- René Aïd & Luciano Campi & Nicolas Langrené & Huyên Pham, 2012. "A probabilistic numerical method for optimal multiple switching problem and application to investments in electricity generation," Working Papers hal-00747229, HAL.
- Valeriy Ryabchenko & Sergey Sarykalin & Stan Uryasev, 2004. "Pricing European Options by Numerical Replication: Quadratic Programming with Constraints," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 301-333, September.
- Katarzyna Toporek, 2012. "Simple is better. Empirical comparison of American option valuation methods," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 29.
- M. Martin Boyer & Lars Peter Stentoft, 2012.
"If we can simulate it, we can insure it: An application to longevity risk management,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Boyer, M. Martin & Stentoft, Lars, 2013. "If we can simulate it, we can insure it: An application to longevity risk management," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 35-45.
- Garcia, Diego, 2003. "Convergence and Biases of Monte Carlo estimates of American option prices using a parametric exercise rule," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1855-1879, August.
- Gamba, Andrea & Tesser, Matteo, 2009.
"Structural estimation of real options models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 798-816, April.
- Christian Bender & John Schoenmakers & Jianing Zhang, 2011. "Dual representations for general multiple stopping problems," Papers 1112.2638, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Qing Liu & Andrea Pallavicini & David Sloth, 2014. "Nonlinear Valuation under Collateral, Credit Risk and Funding Costs: A Numerical Case Study Extending Black-Scholes," Papers 1404.7314, arXiv.org.
- Ren\'e A\"id & Luciano Campi & Nicolas Langren\'e & Huy\^en Pham, 2012. "A probabilistic numerical method for optimal multiple switching problem and application to investments in electricity generation," Papers 1210.8175, arXiv.org.
- Michael Ludkovski, 2010. "Stochastic Switching Games and Duopolistic Competition in Emissions Markets," Papers 1001.3455, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Moez Mrad & Nizar Touzi & Amina Zeghal, 2006. "Monte Carlo Estimation of a Joint Density Using Malliavin Calculus, and Application to American Options," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 497-531, June.
- Andrea Gamba, 2002. "Real options Valuation: A Monte Carol Approach," Working Papers wpn02-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Monte Carlo methods in finance in Wikipedia (English)
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.