A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Balbas & Anna Downarowicz, 2004. "Infinitely many securities and the fundamental theorem of asset pricing," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb043513, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Pansera, Jérôme, 2012. "Discrete-time local risk minimization of payment processes and applications to equity-linked life-insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-11.
- Carriere, Jacques F., 1996. "Valuation of the early-exercise price for options using simulations and nonparametric regression," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-30, December.
- Saul Jacka & Abdelkarem Berkaoui & Jon Warren, 2008. "No arbitrage and closure results for trading cones with transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 583-600, October.
- Pham, Huyen & Touzi, Nizar, 1999. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing with cone constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-279, March.
- Napp, C., 2003. "The Dalang-Morton-Willinger theorem under cone constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 111-126, February.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Siu, Tak Kuen, 2008. "A game theoretic approach to option valuation under Markovian regime-switching models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1146-1158, June.
- Kabanov, Yu. M. & Stricker, Ch., 2001. "The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Klaus Schuerger, 1994. "On the existence of equivalent tau-measures in finite discrete time," Discussion Paper Serie B, University of Bonn, Germany 297, to appear: Stochasti, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Tak Siu & John Lau & Hailiang Yang, 2007. "On Valuing Participating Life Insurance Contracts with Conditional Heteroscedasticity," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 255-275, September.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Miras, Miguel Angel & Munoz-Bouzo, Maria Jose, 2002. "Projective system approach to the martingale characterization of the absence of arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 311-323, July.
- Lau, John W. & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2008. "On option pricing under a completely random measure via a generalized Esscher transform," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 99-107, August.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2011. "Arbitrage and deflators in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "Endogenous Bubbles in Derivatives Markets: The Risk Neutral Valuation Paradox," Papers, arXiv.org 1106.5274, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Siu, Tak Kuen & Yang, Hailiang & Lau, John W., 2008. "Pricing currency options under two-factor Markov-modulated stochastic volatility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 295-302, December.
- Tahir Choulli & Jun Deng, 2014. "Non-arbitrage for Informational Discrete Time Market Models," Papers, arXiv.org 1407.1453, arXiv.org.
- A. Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "The risk neutral valuation paradox," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.