Resource use and costs of treating acute cough/lower respiratory tract infections in 13 European countries: results and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The European Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Raikou & A. Briggs & A. Gray & A. McGuire, 2000. "Centre-specific or average unit costs in multi-centre studies? Some theory and simulation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 191-198.
- David Epstein & Anne Mason & Andrea Manca, 2008. "The hospital costs of care for stroke in nine European countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages S21-S31.
- Kevin Schulman & Jennifer Burke & Michael Drummond & Linda Davies & Per Carlsson & Jans Gruger & Anthony Harris & Carlo Lucioni & Ramon Gisbert & Ted Llana & Eric Tom & Bernard Bloom & Richard Willke , 1998. "Resource costing for multinational neurologic clinical trials: methods and results," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(7), pages 629-638.
- Grytten, Jostein & Sorensen, Rune, 2001. "Type of contract and supplier-induced demand for primary physicians in Norway," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 379-393, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.