Trade liberalization and transboundary pollution in an international mixed duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS in its journal Environmental Economics and Policy Studies.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burguet, Roberto & Sempere, Jaume, 2003. "Trade liberalization, environmental policy, and welfare," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 25-37, July.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001.
"Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Trade liberalization, consumption externalities and the environment: a mixed duopoly approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(5), pages 1-9.
- Lai, Yu-Bong & Hu, Chia-Hsien, 2008. "Trade agreements, domestic environmental regulation, and transboundary pollution," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 209-228, May.
- Juan BÃ¡rcena-Ruiz & MarÃa GarzÃ³n, 2006.
"Mixed Oligopoly and Environmental Policy,"
Spanish Economic Review, Springer,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 139-160, June.
- BÃ¡rcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & GarzÃ³n San Felipe, MarÃa BegoÃ±a, 2001. "Mixed Oligopoly and Environmental Policy," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2001-05, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica).
- Abrego, Lisandro, et al, 2001. "Trade and Environment: Bargaining Outcomes from Linked Negotiations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 414-28, August.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley & Randall M. Wigle, 1999.
"Trade and Environment: Bargaining Outcomes from Linked Negotiations,"
CSGR Working papers series
27/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley & Randall M. Wigle, 1997. "Trade and Environment: Bargaining Outcomes from Linked Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 6216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2006:i:5:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:9:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wang, Jean, 2009. "Environmental taxes in a differentiated mixed duopoly," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 389-396, December.
- Laixun Zhao & Zhihao Yu & Yoshiko Onuma, 2005. "A theory of mutual migration of polluting firms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 900-918, August.
- Jiancai Pi & Li Yang & Yu Zhou, 2013. "Privatization and environmental pollution in a mixed duopoly," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 163-192.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2013. "Optimal degree of privatization and the environmental problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 165-180, October.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Chen, Tai-Liang, 2011. "Mixed oligopoly, optimal privatization, and foreign penetration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1465-1470, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.