Emission quota versus emission tax in a mixed duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS in its journal Environmental Economics and Policy Studies.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Trade liberalization, consumption externalities and the environment: a mixed duopoly approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(5), pages 1-9.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2001.
"Mixed Oligopoly and Environmental Policy,"
2001-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Till Requate, 1993. "Pollution control in a Cournot duopoly via taxes or permits," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 255-291, October.
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1976. "Emission control policies under uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 189-197, October.
- Adar, Zvi & Griffin, James M., 1976. "Uncertainty and the choice of pollution control instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 178-188, October.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2006. "Does privatization improve the environment?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 343-347, December.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1974.
"Prices vs. Quantities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 477-91, October.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wang, Jean, 2009. "Environmental taxes in a differentiated mixed duopoly," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 389-396, December.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2003. "Domestic and international strategic interactions in environment policy formation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 613-633, 03.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1985. "Effluent regulation and long-run optimality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-116, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:19:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2006:i:5:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sajal Lahiri & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2007. "Relative Emission Standard versus Tax under Oligopoly: The Role of Free Entry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 107-128, June.
- Barnett, A H, 1980. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1037-41, December.
- Kato, Kazuhiko, 2010. "Partial privatization and unidirectional transboundary pollution," MPRA Paper 27155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2013. "Optimal degree of privatization and the environmental problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 165-180, October.
- Jiancai Pi & Li Yang & Yu Zhou, 2013. "Privatization and environmental pollution in a mixed duopoly," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 163-192.
- Vetter, Henrik, 2013. "Environmental taxes in the long run," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.