Emission quota versus emission tax in a mixed duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS in its journal Environmental Economics and Policy Studies.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2001.
"Mixed Oligopoly and Environmental Policy,"
2001-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Till Requate, 1993. "Pollution control in a Cournot duopoly via taxes or permits," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 255-291, October.
- Sajal Lahiri & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2007. "Relative Emission Standard versus Tax under Oligopoly: The Role of Free Entry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 107-128, June.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2003. "Domestic and international strategic interactions in environment policy formation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 613-633, 03.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1974.
"Prices vs. Quantities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 477-91, October.
- Barnett, A H, 1980. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1037-41, December.
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1976. "Emission control policies under uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 189-197, October.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1985. "Effluent regulation and long-run optimality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-116, June.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2006. "Does privatization improve the environment?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 343-347, December.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Trade liberalization, consumption externalities and the environment: a mixed duopoly approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(5), pages 1-9.
- Adar, Zvi & Griffin, James M., 1976. "Uncertainty and the choice of pollution control instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 178-188, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:19:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2006:i:5:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wang, Jean, 2009. "Environmental taxes in a differentiated mixed duopoly," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 389-396, December.
- Kato, Kazuhiko, 2010. "Partial privatization and unidirectional transboundary pollution," MPRA Paper 27155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vetter, Henrik, 2013. "Environmental taxes in the long run," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.