The Relationship History Calendar: Improving the Scope and Quality of Data on Youth Sexual Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004.
"Orphans in Africa: parental death, poverty, and school enrollment,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 483-508, August.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment," Working Papers 183, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment," Working Papers 256, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- James Smith, 2009.
"Reconstructing childhood health histories,"
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 387-403, May.
- Patrick Heuveline, 2003. "HIV and population dynamics: A general model and maximum-likelihood standards for East Africa," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 217-245, May.
- Jennifer Manlove & Suzanne Ryan & Kerry Franzetta, 2007. "Contraceptive use patterns across teens’ sexual relationships: The role of relationships, partners, and sexual histories," Demography, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 603-621, August.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2003.
"Remembrances of things past: test-retest reliability of retrospective migration histories,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 23-49.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004. "Remembrances of Things Past: Test-Retest Reliability of Retrospective Migration Histories," Labor and Demography 0403026, EconWPA.
- Mohamed Ali & John Cleland & Iqbal Shah, 2003. "Trends in reproductive behavior among young single women in Colombia and Peru: 1985–1999," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 659-673, November.
- Michael White & Salut Muhidin & Catherine Andrzejewski & Eva Tagoe & Rodney Knight & Holly Reed, 2008. "Urbanization and fertility: An event-history analysis of Coastal Ghana," Demography, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 803-816, November.
- Barbara Mensch & Erica Soler-Hampejsek & Christine Kelly & Paul Hewett & Monica Grant, 2014. "Challenges in Measuring the Sequencing of Life Events Among Adolescents in Malawi: A Cautionary Note," Demography, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 277-285, February.
- Rachel Goldberg, 2013. "Family Instability and Early Initiation of Sexual Activity in Western Kenya," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 725-750, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.