The Relationship History Calendar: Improving the Scope and Quality of Data on Youth Sexual Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Heuveline, 2003. "HIV and population dynamics: A general model and maximum-likelihood standards for East Africa," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 217-245, May.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004.
"Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment,"
183, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: parental death, poverty, and school enrollment," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 483-508, August.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment," Working Papers 256, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- James P. Smith, 2009.
"Re-Constructing Childhood Health Histories,"
666, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Jennifer Manlove & Suzanne Ryan & Kerry Franzetta, 2007. "Contraceptive use patterns across teens’ sexual relationships: The role of relationships, partners, and sexual histories," Demography, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 603-621, August.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004.
"Remembrances of Things Past: Test-Retest Reliability of Retrospective Migration Histories,"
Labor and Demography
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2003. "Remembrances of things past: test-retest reliability of retrospective migration histories," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 23-49.
- Michael White & Salut Muhidin & Catherine Andrzejewski & Eva Tagoe & Rodney Knight & Holly Reed, 2008. "Urbanization and fertility: An event-history analysis of Coastal Ghana," Demography, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 803-816, November.
- Mohamed Ali & John Cleland & Iqbal Shah, 2003. "Trends in reproductive behavior among young single women in Colombia and Peru: 1985–1999," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 659-673, November.
- Barbara Mensch & Erica Soler-Hampejsek & Christine Kelly & Paul Hewett & Monica Grant, 2014. "Challenges in Measuring the Sequencing of Life Events Among Adolescents in Malawi: A Cautionary Note," Demography, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 277-285, February.
- Rachel Goldberg, 2013. "Family Instability and Early Initiation of Sexual Activity in Western Kenya," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 725-750, April.
- Stéphane Helleringer & Gilles Pison & Almamy Kanté & Géraldine Duthé & Armelle Andro, 2014. "Reporting Errors in Siblings’ Survival Histories and Their Impact on Adult Mortality Estimates: Results From a Record Linkage Study in Senegal," Demography, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.