Evaluating the performance of the lee-carter method for forecasting mortality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Yung-Tsung & Wang, Chou-Wen & Huang, Hong-Chih, 2012. "On the valuation of reverse mortgages with regular tenure payments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 430-441.
- Leora Friedberg & Anthony Webb, 2006.
"Life is Cheap: Using Mortality Bonds to Hedge Aggregate Mortality Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
11984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedberg Leora & Webb Anthony, 2007. "Life Is Cheap: Using Mortality Bonds to Hedge Aggregate Mortality Risk," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, July.
- Lenny Stoeldraijer & Coen van Duin & L.J.G van Wissen & Fanny Janssen, 2013. "Impact of different mortality forecasting methods and explicit assumptions on projected future life expectancy: The case of the Netherlands," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(13), pages 323-354, August.
- Kirill F. Andreev & James W. Vaupel, 2006. "Forecasts of cohort mortality after age 50," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Dushi, Irena & Friedberg, Leora & Webb, Tony, 2010.
"The impact of aggregate mortality risk on defined benefit pension plans,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 481-503, October.
- Irena Dushi & Leora Friedberg & Anthony Webb, 2006. "The Impact of Aggregate Mortality Risk on Defined Benefit Pension Plans," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-21, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2006.
- Harry Bensusan & Nicole El Karoui & Stéphane Loisel & Yahia Salhi, 2012. "Partial Splitting of Longevity and Financial Risks: The Longevity Nominal Choosing Swaptions," Working Papers hal-00768526, HAL.
- Ronkainen , Vesa, 2012. "Stochastic modeling of financing longevity risk in pension insurance," Scientific Monographs E:44/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Han Lin Shang, 2012. "Point and interval forecasts of age-specific life expectancies," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(21), pages 593-644, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.