The effects of economic and population growth on national saving and inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Ospina, 2010. "The effect of social spending on income inequality: An analysis for Latin American countries," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010615, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Lam, David, 2006. "The demography of youth in developing countries and its economic implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4022, The World Bank.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "El envejecimiento y las oportunidades económicas: las principales regiones del mundo al final del siglo," Research Department Publications 4181, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nicole M. Fortin, 2006. "Higher-Education Policies and the College Wage Premium: Cross-State Evidence from the 1990s," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 959-987, September.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "Intersectoral Transfer, Growth, and Inequality in Rural Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 481-496, March.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Aging and Economic Opportunities: Major World Regions around the Turn of the Century," Research Department Publications 4180, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Oloufade, Djoulassi K., 2012. "Trade Openness, Conflict Risk and Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 40702, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Guénard, Charlotte & Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine, 2004. "Mesurer les inégalités : que captent réellement les enquêtes ? Analyse de deux enquêtes ivoirienne et malgache," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4459, Paris Dauphine University.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Ralph C. Bryant & Gary Burtless, 2004. "The Impact of Aging on Financial Markets and the Economy: A Survey," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-23, Center for Retirement Research.
- D. Carroll Christopher, 2000. "Risky Habits and the Marginal Propensity to Consume Output of Permanent Income, or, How Much Would a Permanent Tax Cut Boost Japanese Consumption?," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1-40.
- World Bank, 2003. "Brazil : Inequality and Economic Development, Volume 1. Policy Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14653, The World Bank.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2004. "Household Reaction to Changes in Housing Wealth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1459, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ross Guest & Robyn Swift, 2008. "Fertility, income inequality, and labour productivity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 597-618, October.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010.
"Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries,"
2010_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2010. "Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- M. Wakabayashi & F.L. MacKellar, 1999. "Demographic Trends and Household Saving in China," Working Papers ir99057, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Lee, Ronald & Mason, Andrew & Miller, Timothy, 2000. "From Transfers to Individual Responsibility: Implications for Savings and Capital Accumulation in Taiwan and the United States," Arbetsrapport 2000:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Harry Oshima & Andrew Mason, 1999. "Population and Inequality in East Asia," Working Papers 199903, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.