Economic incentives for financial and residential independence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Danziger, Sheldon, et al, 1982. "Work and Welfare as Determinants of Female Poverty and Household Headship," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(3), pages 519-34, August.
- Becketti, Sean, et al, 1988. "The Panel Study of Income Dynamics after Fourteen Years: An Evaluatio n," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 472-92, October.
- Sara LaLumia & James M. Sallee, 2011.
"The Value of Honesty: Empirical Estimates from the Case of the Missing Children,"
NBER Working Papers
17247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara LaLumia & James Sallee, 2013. "The value of honesty: empirical estimates from the case of the missing children," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 192-224, April.
- Sara LaLumia & James Sallee, 2011. "The Value of Honesty: Empirical Estimates from the Case of the Missing Children," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Setsuya Fukuda, 2009. "Leaving the parental home in post-war Japan," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 20(30), pages 731-816, June.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2008.
"Leaving Home: What Economics Has to Say about the Living Arrangements of Young Australians,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2008. "Leaving Home: What Economics Has to Say about the Living Arrangements of Young Australians," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(2), pages 160-176, 06.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2008. "Leaving Home: What Economics Has to Say about the Living Arrangements of Young Australians," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Steven Garasky, 2000. "Understanding the Employment Experiences and Migration Patterns of Rural Youth and Young Adults," JCPR Working Papers 143, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2011. "Ethnic Differences in Leaving Home: Timing and Pathways," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Gary D. Painter & Kwan Ok Lee, 2011. "What happens to household formation in a recession?," Working Paper 17, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Clara Mulder & William A.V. Clark & Michael Wagner, 2002. "A comparative analysis of leaving home in the United States, the Netherlands and West Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(17), pages 565-592, December.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & David Ribar, 2012. "Financial stress, family relationships, and Australian youths’ transitions from home and school," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 469-490, December.
- Steven J. Haider & Kathleen McGarry, 2005. "Recent Trends in Resource Sharing Among the Poor," NBER Working Papers 11612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Kwan Ok & Painter, Gary, 2013. "What happens to household formation in a recession?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 93-109.
- Jacob, Marita & Kleinert, Corinna, 2007. "Does unemployment help or hinder becoming independent? : the role of employment status for leaving the parental home," IAB Discussion Paper 200705, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.