Self-interest and altruism in intergenerational relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Susan A. McDaniel, 1997. "Intergenerational Transfers, Social Solidarity, and Social Policy: Unanswered Questions and Policy Changes," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(s1), pages 1-21, Spring.
- Jason Shogren, 2002. "Valuing Indirect Effects From Environmental Hazards On A Childâ€™s Life Chances," NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 200209, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Tim Krieger & Jens Ruhose, 2013.
"Honey, I shrunk the kids’ benefits—revisiting intergenerational conflict in OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 115-143, October.
- Tim Krieger & Jens Ruhose, 2011. "â€œHoney, I shrunk the kidsâ€™ benefits!â€ â€” Revisiting intergenerational conflict in OECD countries," Working Papers CIE 46, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Zoghbi, Ana Carolina Pereira, 2010. "Intergenerational conflict and public education expenditure when there is co-residence between the elderly and young," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1165-1175, December.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnet-Verzat, Christine & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2002. "Motives for pocket money allowance and family incentives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 339-366, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.