Cohort parity analysis: Statistical estimates of the extent of fertility control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Warren Sanderson, 1979. "Quantitative aspects of marriage, fertility and family limitation in nineteenth century America: Another application of the coale specifications," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 339-358, August.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R., 1971. "Stochastic dominance and diversification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 288-305, September.
- Guinnane, Timothy W. & Moehling, Carolyn M. & O Grada, Cormac, 2006.
"The fertility of the Irish in the United States in 1910,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 465-485, July.
- Timothy W Guinnane & Carolyn M Moehling & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2004. "The Fertility of the Irish in the United States in 1910," Working Papers 200402, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Timothy Guinnane & Carolyn Moehling & Cormac O Grada, 2002. "The Fertility of the Irish in America in 1910," Working Papers 848, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Michael R. Haines, 1991. "The Use of Historical Census Data for Mortality and Fertility Research," NBER Historical Working Papers 0031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Pullum & Lucky Tedrow & Jerald Herting, 1989. "Measuring change and continuity in parity distributions," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 485-498, August.
- Geoffrey Barnes & Timothy Guinnane, 2010.
"Social Class and the Fertility Transition: A Critical Comment on the Statistical Results Reported in Simon Szreter's Fertility, Class and Gender in Britain, 1860-1940,"
993, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Geoffrey A. Barnes & Timothy W. Guinnane, 2012. "Social class and the fertility transition: a critical comment on the statistical results reported in Simon Szreter's Fertility, class and gender in Britain, 1860–1940," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1267-1279, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.