KmL: k-means for longitudinal data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sugar, Catherine A. & James, Gareth M., 2003. "Finding the Number of Clusters in a Dataset: An Information-Theoretic Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 750-763, January.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- McLachlan, Geoffrey J. & Krishnan, Thriyambakam & Ng, See Ket, 2004. "The EM Algorithm," Papers 2004,24, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Katarina Košmelj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1990. "Cross-sectional approach for clustering time varying data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 99-109, March.
- C. Abraham & P. A. Cornillon & E. Matzner-Løber & N. Molinari, 2003. "Unsupervised Curve Clustering using B-Splines," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(3), pages 581-595.
- Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard, 1992. "A classification EM algorithm for clustering and two stochastic versions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 315-332, October.
- Luis Angel Garcia-Escudero & Alfonso Gordaliza, 2005. "A Proposal for Robust Curve Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 185-201, September.
- Shuichi Tokushige & Hiroshi Yadohisa & Koichi Inada, 2007. "Crisp and fuzzy k-means clustering algorithms for multivariate functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Hunt, Lynette & Jorgensen, Murray, 2003. "Mixture model clustering for mixed data with missing information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 429-440, January.
- Irene Albarrán & J. Miguel Marín & Pablo J. Alonso, 2011. "Why using a general model in Solvency II is not a good idea : an explanation from a Bayesian point of view," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws113729, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.