A classification EM algorithm for clustering and two stochastic versions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 14 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Genolini & Bruno Falissard, 2010. "KmL: k-means for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 317-328, June.
- Murphy, Thomas Brendan & Martin, Donal, 2003. "Mixtures of distance-based models for ranking data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 645-655, January.
- Luis García-Escudero & Alfonso Gordaliza & Carlos Matrán & Agustín Mayo-Iscar, 2010. "A review of robust clustering methods," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 89-109, September.
- Bouveyron, C. & Girard, S. & Schmid, C., 2007. "High-dimensional data clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 502-519, September.
- Biernacki, Christophe & Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard & Langrognet, Florent, 2006. "Model-based cluster and discriminant analysis with the MIXMOD software," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 587-600, November.
- Rocci, Roberto & Vichi, Maurizio, 2008. "Two-mode multi-partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1984-2003, January.
- Guan-Hua Huang & Su-Mei Wang & Chung-Chu Hsu, 2011. "Optimization-Based Model Fitting for Latent Class and Latent Profile Analyses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 584-611, October.
- Christophe Ambroise & Gérard Govaert, 1996. "Constrained clustering and Kohonen Self-Organizing Maps," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 299-313, September.
- Biernacki, Christophe & Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard, 2003. "Choosing starting values for the EM algorithm for getting the highest likelihood in multivariate Gaussian mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 561-575, January.
- Yves Grandvalet & Yoshua Bengio, 2004. "Learning from Partial Labels with Minimum Entropy," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-28, CIRANO.
- Same, Allou & Ambroise, Christophe & Govaert, Gerard, 2006. "A classification EM algorithm for binned data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 466-480, November.
- Kostov, Philip & McErlean, Seamus, 2006. "Using the mixtures-of-distributions technique for the classification of farms into representative farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 528-537, June.
- Hwang, Jung Yoon & Kuo, Way, 2007. "Model-based clustering for integrated circuit yield enhancement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 143-153, April.
- Hu, Tianming & Sung, Sam Yuan, 2006. "A hybrid EM approach to spatial clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1188-1205, March.
- Heath, Jeffrey W. & Fu, Michael C. & Jank, Wolfgang, 2009. "New global optimization algorithms for model-based clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3999-4017, October.
- Mukhopadhyay, Subhadeep & Ghosh, Anil K., 2011. "Bayesian multiscale smoothing in supervised and semi-supervised kernel discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2344-2353, July.
- García-Escudero, L.A. & Gordaliza, A. & Mayo-Iscar, A. & San Martín, R., 2010. "Robust clusterwise linear regression through trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3057-3069, December.
- Govaert, Gérard & Nadif, Mohamed, 2008. "Block clustering with Bernoulli mixture models: Comparison of different approaches," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3233-3245, February.
- Bettina Grün & Friedrich Leisch, . "FlexMix Version 2: Finite Mixtures with Concomitant Variables and Varying and Constant Parameters," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(i04).
- Govaert, G. & Nadif, M., 1996. "Comparison of the mixture and the classification maximum likelihood in cluster analysis with binary data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 65-81, November.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Duncan Fong & John Liechty & M. Kim Saxton, 2004. "A hierarchical bayesian procedure for two-mode cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 547-572, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.