Decision support for spare parts acquisition in post product life cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Central European Journal of Operations Research.
Volume (Year): 16 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1998. "End-of-life service: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 19-34, May.
- Diaz, Angel & Fu, Michael C., 1997. "Models for multi-echelon repairable item inventory systems with limited repair capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 480-492, March.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1999. "End-of-life service," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 487-497, March.
- van der Heijden, Matthieu & Iskandar, Bermawi P., 2013. "Last time buy decisions for products sold under warranty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 302-312.
- Rainer Kleber & Tobias Schulz & Guido Voigt, 2009. "Dynamic buy-back for product recovery in end-of-life spare parts procurement," FEMM Working Papers 09026, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Kleber, Rainer & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio, 2011. "On how buyback and remanufacturing strategies affect the profitability of spare parts supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 135-142, September.
- Dekker, Rommert & PinÃ§e, Ã‡eraÄŸ & Zuidwijk, Rob & Jalil, Muhammad Naiman, 2013.
"On the use of installed base information for spare parts logistics: A review of ideas and industry practice,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 536-545.
- Dekker, R. & PinÃ§e, C. & Zuidwijk, R.A. & Jalil, M.N., 2010. "On the use of installed base information for spare parts logistics: a revieuw of ideas and industry practice," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-73, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Karl Inderfurth & Rainer Kleber, 2010. "An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production," FEMM Working Papers 100005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.