Setting the holding cost rates in a two-product system with remanufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 109 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Laan, E.A., 2000.
"An NPV and AC Analysis of a Stochastic Inventory System with Joint Manufacturing and Remanufacturing,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2000-38-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- van der Laan, Erwin, 2003. "An NPV and AC analysis of a stochastic inventory system with joint manufacturing and remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 317-331, January.
- Hofmann, Christian, 1998. "Investments in modern production technology and the cash flow-oriented EPQ-model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 193-206, January.
- G. Hadley, 1964. "A Comparison of Order Quantities Computed Using the Average Annual Cost and the Discounted Cost," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 472-476, April.
- L. Beril Toktay & Lawrence M. Wein & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2000. "Inventory Management of Remanufacturable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1412-1426, November.
- Klein Haneveld, Willem K. & Teunter, Ruud H., 1998. "Effects of discounting and demand rate variability on the EOQ," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 173-192, January.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & van der Laan, Erwin & Inderfurth, Karl, 2000. "How to set the holding cost rates in average cost inventory models with reverse logistics?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 409-415, August.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof & Dekker, Rommert, 2002. "Controlling inventories with stochastic item returns: A basic model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 63-75, April.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Thorstenson, Anders, 1986. "Evaluation of capital costs in a multi-level inventory system by means of the annuity stream principle," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 136-145, January.
- Mahadevan, B. & Pyke, David F. & Fleischmann, Moritz, 2003. "Periodic review, push inventory policies for remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 536-551, December.
- Erwin van der Laan & Marc Salomon & Rommert Dekker & Luk Van Wassenhove, 1999. "Inventory Control in Hybrid Systems with Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 733-747, May.
- Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Ma, Huafan, 2009. "Joint procurement and production decisions in remanufacturing under quality and demand uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 5-17, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.