FDI location choices: Evidence from French first-time movers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/120614/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BARRIOS, Salvador & GORG, Holger & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Multinationals' location choice, agglomeration economies and public incentives," CORE Discussion Papers 2003017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2003.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade,"
2003-15, CEPII research center.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani, 2003.
"Investments Abroad and Performance at Home Evidence from Italian Multinationals,"
Development Working Papers
180, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Castellani, Davide, 2004. "Investments Abroad and Performance at Home: Evidence from Italian Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 4284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002.
"Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition,"
CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
- Deveraux, M. & Griffith, R & Klemm, A., 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10191, Sciences Po.
- Roberto Basile & Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2007.
"Location choices of multinational firms in Europe: the role of EU cohesion policy,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
32/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Basile, Roberto & Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello, 2008. "Location choices of multinational firms in Europe: The role of EU cohesion policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 328-340, March.
- Hans Brachinger, 2009. "Außenwirtschaft in Zeiten der Globalisierung – Determinanten, Effekte und Entwicklungen von Direktinvestitionen," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 153-155, November.
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2011. "On the Relative Importance of Agglomeration Economies in the Location of FDI Across British Regions," SERC Discussion Papers 0089, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.