Identifying the dynamic home market effect in a three-country model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
international trade; home market effect; hub effect; F12; F14; R12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/10191, Sciences Po.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2005.
"A Test of Trade Theories when Expenditure is Home Biased,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2009. "A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 830-845, October.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Federico TRIONFETTI, 2001. "A Test of Trade Theories when Expenditure is Home Biased," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Marius Brülhart & Federico Trionfetti, 2009. "A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased," Working Papers halshs-00366530, HAL.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2002.
"The Home Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns,"
NBER Working Papers
9076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2004. "The Home-Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1108-1129, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2002. "The Home Market Effect and Bilateral Trade Patterns," Working Papers 481, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Thierry Mayer, 2002.
"On the pervasiveness of home market effects,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002. "On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 3454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2000. "On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0862, Econometric Society.
- Rolf Weder, 2003. "Comparative home-market advantage: An empirical analysis of British and American exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997.
"Economic Geography and Reginal Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
6093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 1999. "Economic geography and regional production structure: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 379-407, February.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1998. "Economic geography and regional production structure: an empirical investigation," Staff Reports 40, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997. "Economic Geography and Regional Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1802, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James R. Markusen & Andrew K. Rose, 2001. "Using the gravity equation to differentiate among alternative theories of trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 430-447, May.
- Holmes, Thomas J. & Stevens, John J., 2005. "Does home market size matter for the pattern of trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 489-505, March.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2001. "Using home-biased demand to test trade theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 404-426, September.
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2005. "Changes in Infrastructure and Tariff Barriers: Local Vs. Global Impacts," CEPR Discussion Papers 5103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & LAMORGESE, Andrea R. & OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & TABUCHI, Takatoshi, 2005. "Testing the ‘home market effect’ in a multi-country world," CORE Discussion Papers 2005055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.