Tourism flows and trade theory: a panel data analysis with the gravity model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1997.
"Technology and Bilateral Trade,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development
79, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Darren Byers & Talan IÅŸcan & Barry Lesser, 2000. "New Borders and Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Analysis of the Baltic States," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1996.
"Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?,"
NBER Working Papers
5732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, David Romer and Teresa Cyrus., 1995. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers, University of California at Berkeley C95-050, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1995. "Trade and growth in East Asian countries: cause and effect?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- David Karemera & Victor Iwuagwu Oguledo & Bobby Davis, 2000. "A gravity model analysis of international migration to North America," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1745-1755.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., .
"The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1980. "The Lagrange Multiplier Test and Its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 239-53, January.
- Michael McPherson & Michael Redfearn & Margie Tieslau, 2001. "International trade and developing countries: an empirical investigation of the Linder hypothesis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 649-657.
- Changkyu Choi, 2002. "Linder hypothesis revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 601-605.
- Howard J. Wall, 1999. "Using the gravity model to estimate the costs of protection," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 33-40.
- Candela, Guido & Mussoni, Maurizio & Patuelli Roberto, 2012.
"The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy,"
EBLA Working Papers
201204, University of Turin.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2013. "The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 369-402, July.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 14_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2013.
- R. Patuelli & M. Mussoni & G. Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Papers wp834, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "Human-Mobility Networks, Country Income, and Labor Productivity," LEM Papers Series 2014/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.