Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Asymmetric Laplace Parameters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Junjiro Ogawa, 1949. "On the independence of bilinear and quadratic forms of a random sample from a normal population," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 83-108, March.
- Poiraud-Casanova, Sandrine & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2000. "About monotone regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 101-104, May.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 1997. "On the strong universal consistency of a recursive regression estimate by Pál Révész," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-183, January.
- Hartley, Michael J. & Revankar, Nagesh S., 1974. "On the estimation of the Pareto law from under-reported data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 327-341, December.
- Tea-Yuan Hwang & Chin-Yuan Hu, 1999. "On a Characterization of the Gamma Distribution: The Independence of the Sample Mean and the Sample Coefficient of Variation," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 749-753, December.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "On Bayesian Modelling of Fat Tails and Skewness," Discussion Paper 1996-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jayakumar, K. & Kuttykrishnan, A.P., 2007. "A time-series model using asymmetric Laplace distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(16), pages 1636-1640, October.
- Richard Gerlach & Zudi Lu & Hai Huang, 2013. "Exponentially Smoothing the Skewed Laplace Distribution for Value‐at‐Risk Forecasting," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 534-550, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.