International Factor Movements, Allocation and Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): I (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1971.
"Technology, Trade and Factor Mobility,"
54, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "International Factor Mobility, Nontraded Goods, and the International Equalization of Prices of Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 115-24, January.
- Flatters, Frank, 1972. "Commodity Price Equalization: A Note on Factor Mobility and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 442-76, June.
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1976. "Commodity Trade and Factor Mobility: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 669-70, September.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1976. "A Note on Quantitative Restrictions and Capital Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 217-20, March.
- Rakowski, James, 1969. "Is Labour Mobility a Substitute for Trade?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(313), pages 174-78, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.