The Problem of Deadweight Loss in the International Trade of Growing Capitalist Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 113 (1977)
Issue (Month): II (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuelson, Paul A., 1975. "Trade pattern reversals in time-phased Ricardian systems and intertemporal efficiency," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 309-363, November.
- Erdilek, Asim & Schive, Chi, 1976. "Can Trade Be Harmful for a Growing Capitalist Economy?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 317-20.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1973. "The Dynamic Inefficiency of Capitalism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1092-1109, Sept.-Oct.
- Steedman, Ian & Metcalfe, J S, 1973. "The Non-Substitution Theorem and International Trade Theory," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(21), pages 267-69, December.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1972. "Reswitching and Primary Input Use," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 140-57, March.
- Metcalfe, J S & Steedman, Ian, 1974. "A Note on the Gain from Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 50(132), pages 581-95, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.