La regulación de tarifas en el sector de la salud en Colombia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía in its journal Revista de Economía Institucional.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 17 (July-December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Cra. 1 No. 12-68 Casa de las Mandolinas
Phone: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1307
Fax: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1304
Web page: http://www.economiainstitucional.com
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Bardey, David & Castano, Ramon, 2007. "La regulación de tarifas en el sector de la salud en Colombia," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lynk, William J., 1995. "The creation of economic efficiencies in hospital mergers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 507-530, December.
- Diamond, Peter, 1992. "Organizing the Health Insurance Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1233-54, November.
- Gaynor, Martin & Vogt, William B., 2000.
"Antitrust and competition in health care markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 27, pages 1405-1487
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 1999. "Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 7112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, . "Antitrust and Competition in Health Care Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E29, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- William C. Hsiao, 2000. "What Should Macroeconomists Know About Health Care Policy-A Primer," IMF Working Papers 00/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 1998.
"Mechanism Design with Collusion and Correlation,"
IDEI Working Papers
81, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mills, Anne & Bennett, Sara & Siriwanarangsun, Porntep & Tangcharoensathien, Viroj, 2000. "The response of providers to capitation payment: a case-study from Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 163-180, April.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2007.
"Health systems in East Asia: what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian Tigers?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 441-456.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health systems in East Asia : what can developing countrieslearn from Japan and the Asian tigers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3790, The World Bank.
- Martin Gaynor & Gerard F. Anderson, 1991. "Hospital Costs and the Cost of Empty Hospital Beds," NBER Working Papers 3872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eggleston Karen & Norman George & Pepall Lynne Marie, 2004. "Pricing Coordination Failures and Health Care Provider Integration," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 2001.
"Enforcement, Regulation and Development,"
IDEI Working Papers
129, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.