EconomicDynamics Interviews Boyan Jovanovic on Technology Adoption
AbstractBoyan Jovanovic is professor of Economics at New York University and visiting professor of Economics at the University of Chicago. His work evolves, among other topics, around industrial organization, especially technology adoption.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Review of Economic Dynamics in its journal EconomicDynamics Newsletter.
Volume (Year): 4 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bart Hobijn, 2001. "Is equipment price deflation a statistical artifact?," Staff Reports 139, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2002.
"Moore's Law and Learning-By-Doing,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 346-375, April.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?,"
NBER Working Papers
6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker Than Others?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2008.
"Mergers as Reallocation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 765-776, November.
- Jan Eeckhout & Boyan Jovanovic, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers and Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1290-1307, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.