The Internationalisation of the Pakistani Stock Market: An Empirical Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its journal The Pakistan Development Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- French, Kenneth R. & Schwert, G. William & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1987. "Expected stock returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-29, September.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Akgiray, Vedat, 1989. "Conditional Heteroscedasticity in Time Series of Stock Returns: Evidence and Forecasts," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Baillie, R.T. & Degennaro, R.P., 1988.
"Stock Returns And Volatility,"
8803, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-75, September.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- Husain, Fazal, 1997.
"The Random Walk Model in the Pakistani Equity market: An Examination,"
5034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazal Husain, 1997. "The Random Walk Model in the Pakistani Equity Market: An Examination," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 221-240.
- Attiya Y. Javed & Ayaz Ahmed, 1999. "The Response of Karachi Stock Exchange to Nuclear Detonation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 777-786.
- Matthew McCartney, 2011. "Pakistan, Growth, Dependency, and Crisis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 71-94, September.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006.
"Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region,"
2006:6, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," Finance Working Papers 22195, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Husain, Fazal & Qayyum, Abdul, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," MPRA Paper 1716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javed Anwar & M. Tariq Javed, 2000. "Capital Markets and Foreign Ownership Restrictions: An Empirical Analysis of Emerging Stock Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 933-950.
- Fazal Husain & Reza Saidi, 2000. "The integration of the Pakistani equity market with international equity markets: an investigation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 207-218.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert, 2007. "Alternative beta risk estimators and asset pricing tests in emerging markets: The case of Pakistan," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 75-93, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.