Animal Health Services: Finding the Balance between Public and Private Delivery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 9 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinod Ahuja & Daniel Gustafson & Joachim Otte, 2008. "Process, People, Power and Conflict: Some Lessons from a Participatory Policy Process in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers id:1530, eSocialSciences.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Henrich, Gunter, 2004.
"Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy,"
Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses
11454, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2004. "Interactions between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy," Food Security International Development Papers 54046, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thom S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2004. "Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for agricultural policy," Working Papers 04-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Randela, Rendani & Liebenberg, G.F. & Kirsten, Johann F. & Townsend, Rob F., 2000. "Demand for livestock tick control service in the Venda region, Northern Province," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Kamuanga, Mulumba & Swallow, Brent M. & Sigue, Hamade & Bauer, Burkhard, 2001. "Evaluating contingent and actual contributions to a local public good: Tsetse control in the Yale agro-pastoral zone, Burkina Faso," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 115-130, October.
- Bicknell, Kathryn & Wilen, James E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1999. "Public policy and private incentives for livestock disease control," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(4), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.