Food Prices, Quality, and Quality's Pricing in Supermarkets versus Traditional Markets in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Modern food retailers and traditional markets in developing countries: Comparing quality, prices, and competition strategies in Thailand," Discussion Papers 108348, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Miet Maertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2012.
"Gender and Modern Supply Chains in Developing Countries,"
The Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1412-1430, October.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Jo, 2009. "Gender and modern supply chains in developing countries," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/222238, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Miet Maaertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "Gender and Modern Supply Chains in Developing Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 23109, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009.
"Linking urban consumers and rural farmers in India: a comparison of traditional and modern food supply chains,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/247202, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Linking urban consumers and rural farmers in India: A comparison of traditional and modern food supply chains," IFPRI discussion papers 883, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.