The Revenue and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Harmonization for the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
Other versions of this item:
- Symons, E. & Walker, I., 1988. "The Revenue And Welfare Effects Of Fiscal Harmonization For The Uk," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 303, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laisney, François & Mühleisen, Martin & Staat, Matthias & Vögele, Stefan, 1992. "Simulation of reforms of direct and indirect taxation for France," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nichele, Veronique & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1995. "Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 225-244, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.