Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rafiq BACCOUCHE & François LAISNEY, 1986. "Analyse microéconomique de la réforme de la TVA de juillet 1982 en France," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 2, pages 37-74.
- Françoise Maurel & Laurence Bloch, 1989. "Harmonisation des taux de TVA : scénarios macroéconomiques," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 217(1), pages 131-143.
- Thierry Pujol & Michel Lazare & Didier Maillard, 1989. "Les propositions communautaires d'harmonisation de la TVA," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 217(1), pages 117-125.
- Muellbauer, John, 1975. "Aggregation, Income Distribution and Consumer Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 525-43, October.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- King, Mervyn A., 1983. "Welfare analysis of tax reforms using household data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-214, July.
- Symons, Elizabeth & Walker, Ian, 1989.
"The Revenue and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Harmonization for the UK,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
- Symons, E. & Walker, I., 1988. "The Revenue And Welfare Effects Of Fiscal Harmonization For The Uk," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 303, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Muellbauer, John, 1976. "Community Preferences and the Representative Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 979-99, September.
- Oya Pinar Ardic & Burcay Erus & Gurcan Soydan, 2010.
"An Evaluation of Indirect Taxes in Turkey,"
2010/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Jorge-García, Marta & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2010. "Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3898-3909, August.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005.
"Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
937, The University of Melbourne.
- Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine, 2006. "Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-345, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- M. Clerc & V. Marcus, 2009. "Price elasticity of household fuel comsumption," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2009-08, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Toshinobu Matsuda, 2006. "Linear approximations to the quadratic almost ideal demand system," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 663-675, September.
- Ian Crawford & François Laisney & Ian Preston, 2002.
"Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications,"
IFS Working Papers
W02/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Crawford, Ian & Laisney, Francois & Preston, Ian, 2003. "Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Preston, Ian & Laisney, François & Crawford, Ian A., 2002. "Estimation of Household Demand Systems with Theoretically Compatible Engel Curves and Unit Value Specifications," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-06 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Luc Savard, 2010. "Using an Almost Ideal Demand System in a Macro-Micro Modelling Context to Analyse Poverty and Inequalities," Cahiers de recherche 10-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Brannlund, Runar & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2004.
"Carbon tax simulations using a household demand model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 211-233, February.
- Brännlund, Runar & Nordström, Jonas, 1999. "Carbon Tax Simulations Using a Household Demand Model," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 508, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Klonaris, Stathis, 2009. "An analysis of Greek wood and wood product imports: Evidence from the linear quadratic aids," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 266-270, July.
- Paolo Liberati, 2001. "The Distributional Effects of Indirect Tax Changes in Italy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 27-51, January.
- Olivier Allais & Patrice Bertail & Véronique Nichèle, 2010. "The Effects of a Fat Tax on French Households' Purchases: A Nutritional Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 228-245.
- Jérôme Adda, 2007. "Behavior towards health risks: An empirical study using the “Mad Cow” crisis as an experiment," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-305, December.
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Michael Wüger, 2009. "Economic, Technological and Socio-demographic Factors of Energy Demand," WIFO Working Papers 339, WIFO.
- Luc Savard, 2004. "Un système de demandes AIDS dans un contexte EGC microsimulation pour l'analyse de pauvreté et des inégalités," Cahiers de recherche 04-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Frank Denton & Dean Mountain, 2011. "Taxing a Commodity with and without Revenue Neutrality: A Calibrated Theoretical Consumer Equilibrium Model," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 261-271, September.
- Brännlund, Runar & Nordström, Jonas, 2001. "Modelling Consumer Demand and Household Labour Supply: Welfare Effects of Increasing Carbon Taxes," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 571, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.