The Revenue And Welfare Effects Of Fiscal Harmonization For The Uk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Warwick, Department of Economics in its series The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) with number 303.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
income ; welfare economics ; fiscal policy;
Other versions of this item:
- Symons, Elizabeth & Walker, Ian, 1989. "The Revenue and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Harmonization for the UK," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nichele, Veronique & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1995. "Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 225-244, February.
- Laisney, François & Mühleisen, Martin & Staat, Matthias & Vögele, Stefan, 1992. "Simulation of reforms of direct and indirect taxation for France," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Neal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.