Coherent Specification Of Demand Systems With Corner Solutions And Endogenous Regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Warwick, Department of Economics in its series The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) with number 302.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
demand ; specifications ; consumers ; preference functions ; theory;
Other versions of this item:
- Soest, A.H.O. van & Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1988. "Coherent specification of demand systems with corner solutions and endogenous regimes," Research Memorandum 336, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Kooreman, P. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1989.
"Quantity rationing and concavity in a flexible household labor supply model,"
1989-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Kooreman, Peter & van Soest, Arthur, 1990. "Quantity Rationing and Concavity in a Flexible Household Labor Supply Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Kooreman, P. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1990. "Quantity rationing and concavity in a flexible household labor supply model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364376, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Neal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.