Description as Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 32 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Pelligra, 2004. "How to incentive Who? Intra-personal and inter-personal mechanisms," Working Paper CRENoS 200404, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Steven Pressman & Gale Summerfield, 2000. "The Economic Contributions of Amartya Sen," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 89-113.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013.
"Value judgments and economics expertise,"
1314, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Kaicker, Nidhi & Gaiha, Raghav, 2013. "Calorie thresholds and undernutrition in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 271-288.
- Wendy Olsen, 2007.
"Pluralist methodology for development economics: the example of moral economy of Indian labour markets,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 57-82.
- Wendy Olsen, 2006. "Pluralist Methodology for Development Economics: The Example of Moral Economy of Indian Labour Markets," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-053, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alvey, James E., 2005. "Overcoming Positivism In Economics: Amartya Sen'S Project Of Infusing Ethics Into Economics," Discussion Papers 23702, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Lanzi, Diego, 2011. "Frames as choice superstructures," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 115-123, April.
- Nikos Astroulakis, 2011. "The development ethics approach to international development," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 214-232, September.
- Gasper, D.R., 2007. "Problem- and policy-analysis for human development: Sen in the light of Dewey, Myrdal, Streeten, Stretton and Haq," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18743, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.