International Investment and Industrial Structure: New Theoretical Implications from the Japanese Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 31 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1986. "Home country incentives and FDI in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 258, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- John Dunning, 1981. "Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Kimura, Yui & Lee, Hae Kyoung, 1998. "Korean direct investment in manufacturing, , : Its patterns and determinants--an empirical analysis," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 109-127, October.
- Akiomi Yutaka Horiba & Kazuo Yoshida, 2003. "Determinants Of The Initial Decisions By Japanese Firmsto Undertake Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Meyer, Klaus E. & Thein, Htwe Htwe, 2014. "Business under adverse home country institutions: The case of international sanctions against Myanmar," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 156-171.
- repec:idb:brikps:50538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Wright, Mike & Foliano, Francesca, 2008. "Export propensity and intensity of subsidiaries in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 574-586, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.