Testing the Impact of Recalls on the Demand for Automobiles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 19 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Yong-Kyun Bae, 2010.
"The Effects of Automobile Recalls on the Severity of Accidents,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
10-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Yong-Kyun Bae & Hugo Benítez-Silva, 2013. "The Effects Of Automobile Recalls On The Severity Of Accidents," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1232-1250, 04.
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2009.
"Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51742, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2008. "Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6750, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Christopher Robertson & Anna Lamin & Grigorios Livanis, 2010. "Stakeholder Perceptions of Offshoring and Outsourcing: The Role of Embedded Issues," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 167-189, August.
- Maria-Gaia Soana, 2011. "The Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance and Corporate Financial Performance in the Banking Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 133-148, November.
- Andrew Cooke & Wendy Chapple, 1998. "Guilty by Association? The Case of The Karin B Scare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.