Universities as strategic actors in the knowledge economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donghyun Park, 1998. "The Meaning of Competition: A Graphical Exposition," Journal of Economic Education, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 347-357, January.
- S. Mosey & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2012.
"Transforming Traditional University Structures For The Knowledge Economy Through Multidisciplinary Institutes,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
12/794, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Simon Mosey & Mike Wright & Bart Clarysse, 2012. "Transforming traditional university structures for the knowledge economy through multidisciplinary institutes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 587-607.
- Dodgson, Mark & Hughes, Alan & Foster, John & Metcalfe, Stan, 2011.
"Systems thinking, market failure, and the development of innovation policy: The case of Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1145-1156.
- Dodgson, M. & Foster, J. & Hughes, A. & Metcalfe, J.S., 2009. "Systems Thinking, Market Failure, and the Development of Innovation Policy: The Case of Australia," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp397, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Mark Dodgson & Alan Hughes & John Foster & J.S. Metcalfe, 2010. "Systems thinking, market failure, and the development of innovation policy- The case of Australia," Discussion Papers Series 403, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kurt Dopfer & John Foster & Jason Potts, 2004. "Micro-meso-macro," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, 07.
- Evangelos Bourelos & Mats Magnusson & Maureen McKelvey, 2012. "Investigating the complexity facing academic entrepreneurs in science and engineering: the complementarities of research performance, networks and support structures in commercialisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 751-780.
- Jeremy Howells & Ronnie Ramlogan & Shu-Li Cheng, 2012. "Innovation and university collaboration: paradox and complexity within the knowledge economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 703-721.
- Mark Dodgson & Jonathan Staggs, 2012. "Government policy, university strategy and the academic entrepreneur: the case of Queensland's Smart State Institutes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 567-585.
- Elisa Giuliani & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Universities in emerging economies: bridging local industry with international science--evidence from Chile and South Africa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 679-702.
- Alan Hughes & Michael Kitson, 2012. "Pathways to impact and the strategic role of universities: new evidence on the breadth and depth of university knowledge exchange in the UK and the factors constraining its development," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 723-750.
- Valentina Tartari & Ammon Salter & Pablo D'Este, 2012. "Crossing the Rubicon: exploring the factors that shape academics' perceptions of the barriers to working with industry," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 655-677.
- Ben R. Martin, 2012. "Are universities and university research under threat? Towards an evolutionary model of university speciation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 543-565.
- John Goddard & Douglas Robertson & Paul Vallance, 2012. "Universities, Technology and Innovation Centres and regional development: the case of the North-East of England," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 609-627.
- Cinzia Daraio & Giancarlo Ruocco, 2012. "An Empirical Approach to Compare the Performance of Heterogeneous Academic Fields," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.